We are seeking a results driven administrative professional with a demonstrated high standard of work excellence to fill the position of:
In addition to providing administrative support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors, key responsibilities include:
- Managing the full cycle of Foundation bursaries, grants and scholarship activities;
- Coordinating Board of Directors and Committee meetings to include setup; planning agendas and information packages, recording minutes; confirming attendance and arranging meeting details and all necessary follow-up;
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, minutes, reports as well as various marketing pieces, including social media;
- Arranging and attending community events to increase awareness of and promote the work of the Foundation.
- Administrative support to Executive Director and Board of Directors to include drafting and word processing of correspondence, minutes, reports and scheduling/calendar management;
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum three years experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably with a non-profit or foundation and volunteer Board of Directors;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian Canadian community, with experience working within the community an asset;
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills along with efficiency, initiative and ownership of work is required;
- Bookkeeping (Quickbooks) and database management experience;
- Post-secondary education, ideally in Business Administration;
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Fluency and proficiency in English language required, with knowledge of the Ukrainian language an asset;
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, and travel as required.
How to apply:
Submit your resume, cover letter & salary expectations by May 22, 2019 to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.